Skip to content
This is a list of websites and blogs I find really useful.
- Library ATM: For Authors. Let’s you see which library systems (in the US) have your books.
- Iconsvg: Free icons to use on your website or any other project.
- Bookshop.org. For readers. An alternative to Amazon. They say 75% of their profits support local, independent bookstores. Here’s a recent article about the site from the NYT.
- Canva. A free, easy to use graphics site. I love it. Easy to format photos and graphics for social media posts and banners.
- Power thesaurus. The name of the site says it all.
- Onelook.com. Dictionary and thesaurus + reverse dictionary.
- Smallpdf.com. An easy, free site that allows you to convert pdfs to jpgs and vice versa.
- The write practice. A blog for writers.
- Pub rants. A Literary agent indulges in polite rants about queries, writers, and the publishing industry.
- Jane Friedman. A publishing industry expert. I’ve found her site to be a great source of advice and tips.